fredag 1 augusti 2014

Tristess Demos



People probably remember Tristess as a 77 punk band. They released a couple of records on Cage Match Federation, Kick N' Punch and Ny Våg. Before that, they released these two smoking hardcore demos entitled "Ge Fan I Mig!" and "Inget Liv" pulling more than one chord from the almighty Mob 47. They certainly don´t try to hide it either since they cover Mob 47´s classic "Jag Hatar Ert System" on the first demo. I don´t have the exact release years for these, but since the first LP were released in 2004 I would say these came out in 2002-2003. Members of this band on these demos were or would be in bands such as D.S.-13, E.T.A., Warchild, Regulations, The Vicious, UX Vileheads and so on. That generation of Umeå hardcore is what made the biggest mark for me personally. So many great bands came out after the first wave of Umeå Hardcore. The rips aren´t at the best bitrate and I know there´s better rips somewhere on some external HDD in my home but I don´t really feel the urge to go on a treasure hunt for them at the moment. Enjoy these demos, someone should release them as a LP or something.

Tristess Demos

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar